Frankenstein, a magnificent novel written by Mary Shelley, was able to catch a reader's attention in an instance. Taking place in England the story of a scientist gone mad and the monstrous creature he created. Just the first few pages will let you see what the Shelley wants to get across, keeping you in touch with everything that went on in the life of Victor Frankenstein, which helps realize how far a human may go with science before it all goes wrong.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Stranger Danger

When going to a new place and meeting new people the most common thing to think about is nice and friendly people. In Frankenstein on the other hand, was different. Victor encountered strangers that were awfully rude to him and his reaction was surprising. I have had an experience like such pretty often, I work in sales so its no big surprise that everyone is going to be friendly and nice. My way to deal with it is simple, I just don't care much about it and if they keep on acting the same, then I may ask why they're treating me the way they are. Like Victor, I take it calmly and try to figure out why they're acting the way they are. If i can do something about, I will, But if i can't, then my best choice is to at least offer my help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment